Re: GSBN:Bugs in sb in Northern Arizona...

Matts and checking in from the Red Feather build at the Turtle Mountain Reservation in northern North Dakota.

Re: bugs in bales.  We had similar sounding bugs in Mom's Place that we tended to find on the window sills.  After we caulked to seal every possible crack around all the windows, they no longer appeared.  They had either run out of food, or they simply could no longer get from within the walls into the room, or something else was happening that will forever remain hidden by the veils of time.

Best wishes to all!

In a message dated 7/19/2004 7:52:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Strawnet@...: