Re: GSBN:new members

Maurice,

I am happy to say due to the good work and prompting of Judy during the first European SB conference in 1998 in Brittany there are now quite a few European SB organisations. During the conference we founded the European SB network SBE which is quite informal but does work quite well because it has led onto the various European SB gatherings since then and resulted in the European SB list <a target="_blank" href="http://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/strawbale";>http://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/strawbale</a> which I suppose most of you already know about.

These are some of the European SB associations I know of:
ASBN Austrian
FSB German
VIBA Werkgroep SB The Netherlands
In WISE Wales,Ireland,Scotland and England there is also an active Oranisation(s) BSBA?
In Denmark ? I don't know the name
It also seems that the following countries have a network but I don't know the current status of an association.
Norway
Sweden
Hungary
Czech