Re: GSBN:new members

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>
At 10:23 PM 7/19/04 -0700, you wrote:
working to include Az. to
have their own s/b Association or to be inc. in one?
wondering, Joy&amp;nbsp; Seems they should have one?????
Hi Joy--

Yes, the&amp;nbsp; Straw Bale Construction Association (headquartered in New
Mexico) has been discussing connecting with Arizona to expand perhaps to
a southwest regional network.&amp;nbsp; We plan to put on a symposium in the
next few months to launch this effort.&amp;nbsp; We may try to get a speaker
from CASBA to come.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; More details will follow.....

Catherine

<i>There is no greater block to world peace or inner peace than fear....
and through negative concentration we tend to attract the things we
fear.&amp;nbsp; If we fear nothing and radiate love, we can expect good

</x-html>