Date: 19 Jul 2004 23:37:29 -0600
From: Maurice Bennett mbenn1035@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:new members

- --Thanks for sharing.  Are u working to include Az. to
have their own s/b Association or to be inc. in one?
wondering, Joy  Seems they should have one?????

- - Catherine Wanek blackrange@... wrote:
> Hi all --
>
> After returning from an incredible and informative
> trip to the ISBBC and
> around Europe, it seems to me that there may be a
> few straw-bale leaders
> and innovators that are not on this GSBN listserve.
>
> Bill -- can you check if Dirk Scharmer (Germany),
> Werner Schmidt
> (Switzerland), Herwig van Soom (Belgium) or both
> Rolf Jacobson & Arild Berg
> (Norway) are on the list?
>
> If not, I would like to nominate them for
> membership.  Do I hear a second?
>
> Of course I can come up with their email addresses
> as necessary......
>
> Best regards,
> Catherine Wanek
>
> Black Range Films &
> Natural Building Resources
> 119 Main St. , Kingston, NM 88042
> 505-895-3389 / fax 505-895-3326
> blackrange@...
> <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbalecentral.com";>http://www.strawbalecentral.com</a>

=====
Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi

<a  target="_blank" href="http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail";>http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail</a>