Re: Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

Joyce,

The codes discussion has my vote, as if that would come as surprise to
anyone... Great idea. I'm assuming that the conversation will eventually
include North American sb codes as well. In fact, if we were not having
some difficulty with the responsiveness of our web person right now, I'd
offer to use the DCAT website as a kind of clearinghouse for all sb
codes. Let me talk with Tony about that. In the meantime, if another site
seems more appropriate and readily available, we can always link to it.

David

David Eisenberg
DCAT
www.dcat.net