Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

David,

We're also working on a web page for Women Build Network and Apprenticeship
program discussed at ISBBC, and we plan to link those pages with others to
broaden the reach and participation. We'll gladly link a codes discussion
wherever it lands - DCAT is appropriate clearinghouse.  Let us know what you
and Tony decide and we'll go from there.

Joyce

on 8.2.2004 10:59 AM, Strawnet@...Strawnet@...: