[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

GSBN: Digest for 8/2/04



This message contains a digest of the messages posted to the list today. If
you reply to this message, please be sure to change the subject line to
something meaningful. Also, be careful not to include the entire text of this
message in your reply.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


-> Re: GSBN:new members
     by "Chug." chug@...
-> Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve
     by "Chug." chug@...
-> Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve
     by "Bob Bolles" Bob@...
-> Re:  Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve
     by Strawnet@...
-> Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
-> Re:  Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve
     by Strawnet@...


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2 Aug 2004 04:01:40 -0600
From: "Chug." chug@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:new members

Rene,
you wrote
In WISE Wales,Ireland,Scotland and England there is also an active
Oranisation(s) BSBA?



you were close, it is SBBA(wise) or Straw Bale Building Association for
Wales,Ireland,Scotland,England

bale on
Chug
chug@...
www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
.
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Rene Dalmeijer" rene.dalmeijer@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: GSBN:new members








----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2 Aug 2004 05:20:07 -0600
From: "Chug." chug@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

Yes I do for one

bale on
Chug
chug@...
www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
.
- ----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 3:41 AM
Subject: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve


Do you all agree with the idea of having the European codes discussion on
the GSBN?

Joyce





----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2 Aug 2004 06:59:37 -0600
From: "Bob Bolles" Bob@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

Excellent idea~
bb

- ----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 7:41 PM
Subject: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve


> Do you all agree with the idea of having the European codes discussion on
> the GSBN?
> 
> Joyce
> 
>                    
> -- 
> Joyce Coppinger
> Managing Editor/TLS
> The Green Prairie Foundation for Sustainability/GPFS (publisher)
> PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
> 402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
> thelaststraw@...
> www.thelaststraw.org




----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2 Aug 2004 10:14:31 -0600
From: Strawnet@...
Subject: Re:  Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

Joyce,

The codes discussion has my vote, as if that would come as surprise to 
anyone... Great idea. I'm assuming that the conversation will eventually 
include North American sb codes as well. In fact, if we were not having 
some difficulty with the responsiveness of our web person right now, I'd 
offer to use the DCAT website as a kind of clearinghouse for all sb 
codes. Let me talk with Tony about that. In the meantime, if another site 
seems more appropriate and readily available, we can always link to it.

David

David Eisenberg
DCAT
www.dcat.net

- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The United States is a nation of laws, 
badly written and randomly enforced. 
                        -  Frank Zappa



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2 Aug 2004 19:25:58 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

David,

We're also working on a web page for Women Build Network and Apprenticeship
program discussed at ISBBC, and we plan to link those pages with others to
broaden the reach and participation. We'll gladly link a codes discussion
wherever it lands - DCAT is appropriate clearinghouse.  Let us know what you
and Tony decide and we'll go from there.

Joyce


on 8.2.2004 10:59 AM, Strawnet@...Strawnet@...:

> Joyce,
> 
> The codes discussion has my vote, as if that would come as surprise to
> anyone... Great idea. I'm assuming that the conversation will eventually
> include North American sb codes as well. In fact, if we were not having
> some difficulty with the responsiveness of our web person right now, I'd
> offer to use the DCAT website as a kind of clearinghouse for all sb
> codes. Let me talk with Tony about that. In the meantime, if another site
> seems more appropriate and readily available, we can always link to it.
> 
> David
> 
> David Eisenberg
> DCAT
> www.dcat.net
> 
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> 
> The United States is a nation of laws,
> badly written and randomly enforced.
> -  Frank Zappa
> 
> ----
> For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list, send
> email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT line.
> ----
> 



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2 Aug 2004 20:02:35 -0600
From: Strawnet@...
Subject: Re:  Re: GSBN:Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

>David,
>
>We're also working on a web page for Women Build Network and Apprenticeship
>program discussed at ISBBC, and we plan to link those pages with others to
>broaden the reach and participation. We'll gladly link a codes discussion
>wherever it lands - DCAT is appropriate clearinghouse.  Let us know what you
>and Tony decide and we'll go from there.
>
>Joyce

Thanks Joyce. Sounds great.

David

David Eisenberg
DCAT
www.dcat.net

- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The United States is a nation of laws, 
badly written and randomly enforced. 
                        -  Frank Zappa



----------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Digest

To request a copy of the help file, reply to this message and put "help" in
the subject.