From: "Lars Keller" larskeller@...
To: "Global Straw Bale Network" GSBN@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:39 AM
Subject: GSBN:Picture of Beautiful Thatched SB-building wanted

Dear...

For our upcoming issue of the bimonthly "Vedvarende Energi &amp; Milj&#xBF;"
[Renewable Energy &amp; Environment] I am in need of an eyecatching picture of
a thatched building. Preferably SB. My deadline is saturday evening. The
picture is potentially going to be shown big, so the resolution must be
good.
As a thank you I can send a handfull of copies of the magazine.

All the best,
Lars Keller