Date: 4 Aug 2004 02:52:31 -0600
From: "Lars Keller" larskeller@...
Subject: Picture of Beautiful Thatched SB-building wanted

Dear...

For our upcoming issue of the bimonthly "Vedvarende Energi & Miljo" [Renewable
Energy & Environment] I am in need of an eyecatching picture of a thatched
building. Preferably SB. My deadline is saturday evening. The picture is
potentially going to be shown big, so the resolution must be good.
As a thank you I can send a handfull of copies of the magazine.

All the best,
Lars Keller

~~~
Lars Keller