Re: GSBN:Straw-bale Buildings Open to the Public

Hello Joyce:

In addition to the Orofino Winery data I sent Chris, please contact Mike
Bowick at lizardcreekelectric@...information about his log
frame bale B&B on the Fernie, B.C. ski hill.

all the  best,

Habib

Sustainable Works
Habib John Gonzalez
615 Cedar Street, Nelson, B.C.
Canada V1L 2C4
tel/fax 250.352.3731
********
"Better the kindness of imperfection than perfection without kindness."