GSBN:Buildings made of potential rubbish dump materials.

Dear...

On October 7th a delegation from a Danish building department will pay us a visit here on Friland.
They are here to study alternative building solutions. They are involved in building the main building for a "recycle station".
And they are going to build it from the sort of things you receive at a recycle station.
It is my task to inspire them.
We have a lot of natural buildings to show off here, but not many using recycled materials.

I therefore ask for your help.
I am in need of written descriptions of buildings made of car tyres, phone books, coca cola cans and other unlikely building materials.
Pictures are also very welcome.

I will as well appreciate if you will pass this on to mailing lists etc. or give me hints about who to contact.

Yours sincerely
Lars Keller

~~~
Lars Keller