Re: Rejected: Re: GSBN:Buildings made of potential rubbish dump materials.

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Bill,
Hope this gets through to you.&amp;nbsp; Please see the message I keep getting below whenever I try to respond to a GSBN messgage.&amp;nbsp; I confess to illiteracy on the computer, but I can't find a Mail Client anywhere.&amp;nbsp; Help!
Judy Knox

In a message dated 8/10/2004 1:21:25 PM US Mountain Standard Time, GSBN@...:

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
GSBN, <<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...&amp;gt";>mailto:GSBN@...&amp;gt</a>;
include a URL where subscribers can retrieve the file and resend your message.

Note: If you did not intentionally include an enclosure, your mail client may
be including enclosures automatically as a side-effect of sending "styled
text". To post to the list, turn off "styled text" in your mail client.

</BLOCKQUOTE>

Judy Knox&amp;nbsp; and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ&amp;nbsp; 85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do little."&amp;nbsp; Edmund Burke</FONT></HTML>

</x-html>