Re: GSBN:German strawbale work and +++ Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

Dirk,

Regarding below. I think I have a very good solution to the patent problem.
If anyone can prove there is previous art ie before the patent then it is
nul and void. So the said architect will have a hard time to defend his
patent. I doubt very much that his detail is so special good that we will
be inconvenienced by it in any way. A simple variation of the details will
most probably negate the current patent if you requier some more input I
will be only too happy to assist.