Re: GSBN:Test - please ignore

Bill,
This seems to have worked...thank you.  I will now respond to a GSBN posting
to make sure.
Best to you , Jeannene and your youngun..
Judy
In a message dated 8/11/2004 2:20:03 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
billc_lists@...:

> Subj: GSBN:Test - please ignore
>  Date: 8/11/2004 2:20:03 AM US Mountain Standard Time
>  From: billc_lists@...
>  To: GSBN@...
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> Ah, you didn't ignore, did you?
>
> Well, this is a test of the mail server's new ability to strip off
> attached files. We don't allow them on GSBN (viruses and such, you
> know?) but up until now you'd just get an annoying respose telling
> you that your post didn't go through because of the attachment.
>
> Certain mail programs are very good at attaching files that the user
> doesn't even know about.  Right Judy?
>
> Anyway, if this comes through with some text below about an
> attachment being removed, then it worked.  And Judy can send her post
> without fear.
>

> --
> Bill Christensen
> billc@...
>
> Green Building Professionals Directory: <a  target="_blank" href="http://directory.sustainablesources.com";>http://directory.sustainablesources.com</a>
> Sustainable Building Calendar: <a  target="_blank" href="http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/";>http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/</a>
> Green Real Estate: <a  target="_blank" href="http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/";>http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/</a>
> Straw Bale Registry: <a  target="_blank" href="http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/";>http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/</a>
> Books/videos/software: <a  target="_blank" href="http://bookstore.sustainablesources.com/";>http://bookstore.sustainablesources.com/</a>
>
> --- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
> ---The notes below outline what was removed. ---
> multipart/mixed
>  image/jpeg
> ---

Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could
do little."  Edmund Burke