Date: 11 Aug 2004 03:33:08 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Test - please ignore

Ah, you didn't ignore, did you?

Well, this is a test of the mail server's new ability to strip off
attached files. We don't allow them on GSBN (viruses and such, you
know?) but up until now you'd just get an annoying respose telling
you that your post didn't go through because of the attachment.

Certain mail programs are very good at attaching files that the user
doesn't even know about.  Right Judy?

Anyway, if this comes through with some text below about an
attachment being removed, then it worked.  And Judy can send her post
without fear.

- --
Bill Christensen
billc@...

Green Building Professionals Directory: <a  target="_blank" href="http://directory.sustainablesources.com";>http://directory.sustainablesources.com</a>
Sustainable Building Calendar: <a  target="_blank" href="http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/";>http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/</a>
Green Real Estate: <a  target="_blank" href="http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/";>http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/</a>
Straw Bale Registry: <a  target="_blank" href="http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/";>http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/</a>
Books/videos/software: <a  target="_blank" href="http://bookstore.sustainablesources.com/";>http://bookstore.sustainablesources.com/</a>

- --- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
- ---The notes below outline what was removed. ---
multipart/mixed
  image/jpeg
- ---