GSBN:ISBBC 2006

Just wanted to explain that Chris Magwood's computer is temporarily not
functioning, so I offered to send the ISBBC 2006 message for him.

I heartily endorse holding the next ISBBC in Canada in 2006 and think the
conference plan offers a great mix of professional development and public
awareness, and a bit of fun, too!

I vote for October primarily because the Fall issue of TLS and the resource
guide will be published and mailed by then - and the mosquitoes will have
left! I hope we will also have the opportunity to visit strawbale and
natural buildings already constructed and enjoy the fall colors while we
tour.

Joyce