  From: Catherine Wanek
  To: GSBN
  Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 1:48 AM
  Subject: GSBN:new members

  Hi all --

  After returning from an incredible and informative trip to the ISBBC and around Europe, it seems to me that there may be a few straw-bale leaders and innovators that are not on this GSBN listserve.

  Bill -- can you check if Dirk Scharmer (Germany), Werner Schmidt (Switzerland), Herwig van Soom (Belgium) or both Rolf Jacobson & Arild Berg (Norway) are on the list?

  If not, I would like to nominate them for membership.  Do I hear a second?

  Of course I can come up with their email addresses as necessary......

  Best regards,
  Catherine Wanek

  Black Range Films &
  Natural Building Resources
  119 Main St. , Kingston, NM 88042
  505-895-3389 / fax 505-895-3326
  blackrange@...
  <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbalecentral.com";>http://www.strawbalecentral.com</a>

  Deze e-mail is door E-mail Virus Scan van Het Net gecontroleerd op virussen. Zie voor meer informatie: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.hetnet.nl/evs/";>http://www.hetnet.nl/evs/</a>

--- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
---The notes below outline what was removed. ---