Re: GSBN:new members

Martin,

Excellent idea to nominate Attila from Hungary to GSBN.

I believe we still need email addresses for Werner Schmidt (Switzerland),
Herwig van Soom (Belgium) or both Rolf Jacobson & Arild Berg
(Norway). It would be helpful, I'm sure, for others on GSBN to know a bit
more about all these find folks and their work. Can you supply this,
Catherine?

Joyce

on 8.21.2004 8:53 AM, Martin Oehlmann at martin.oehlmann@...: