Re: GSBN:German strawbale work and +++ Codes Discussion on GSBN Listserve

Rene,

Another message I'm clearing. I just wanted to say that some members of GSBN
seem to want to know what is happening with the European codes and testing
efforts. So perhaps you can write up something and share it through GSBN
(and, of course, TLS) as it seems appropriate.

Thanks,

Joyce

on 8.11.2004 1:19 PM, Fachverband Strohballenbau Deutschland at ds@...