Re: GSBN:ISBBC 2006

Chris et al,
Sorry about that early sent message before I had completed it.  The straw
bale roots and revival run right up into Canada, and it would be wonderful to
celebrate that.  With your great work in Ontario, we know it will be well run,
fun and worthwhile.  Besides, it will give Matts and I a chance to finally make
it all the way to Ontario!
Judy

Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could
do little."  Edmund Burke

--- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
---The notes below outline what was removed. ---