Re: GSBN:Re: strawbale buildings in tropic climate

Judy,

Understandably so. I hadn't been reading the complete dialogue and
missed Chris was from a hot and humid region.

Chris
On Aug 27, 2004, at 4:08 PM, Judyknox42@...:

Judy Knox here, just adding one more comment about cooling towers.
They work
beautifully in dry, hot climates....but it seems they would lose their
effectiveness in humid climates.

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs
necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our
access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox

--- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
---The notes below outline what was removed. ---