Re: GSBN:Building license / planning permission for load bearing construction wanted. Lars Keller.

Lars,

The beginning of this summer I built a small (2.4x2.7M inside) LB permitted
garden bedroom In the Hague. It has a green roof so there is quite a load.
I had no trouble getting the permit. The only issue was that they required
some extra details regarding the way window and door frames were attached
to the Bales.

I wish you success with the building it sounds excellent. I would like to
be kept up to date on it. I might even join in.