-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Keller [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:larskeller@livinghouses.net";>mailto:larskeller@...]
Dear...

One of the next months' most interesting SBC projects in Denmark is just
beginning.

The aim is to create a healthy, sustainable SB house, being at the same
time the economically best option on the market.

The strategy is to go simple, using past experiences like:
- loadbearing
- relatively small - 80m2
- prefab trusses
- full verandah allowing for exterior earthen plaster
- gable / sky light to compensate for verandah
- all windows / doors are full height
- full wooden deck lifting the house up from moisture and radon

The concept includes two finish-levels:
- lock-up finish
- raw house finish

This next week we have the opening talks with the building inspectors.
Land is secured.
The next few months will be dedicated to designing and drafting.
During winter we will build the house.
We aim at being able to build the raw house (minus foundation work) in
five days with a 6 man crew.

At the moment we are creating as strong a case as possible pro
loadbearing construction for our meeting with the building inspectors on
thursday.
In Demark the point is more easily taken by authorities, when you can
point to other countries and say: look, they do it, they are allowed, it
is just in Denmark that we don't...

So therefore: I am interested in any permits / building licenses. If you
think you might have something usefull, then drop me a line, and I'll
get on the phone.

All the best,
Lars Keller

~~~