RE: GSBN:Building license / planning permission for load bearing construction wanted. Lars Keller.

Hi Lars
We have built several loadbearing houses all with full planning permission
and building regulation approval. Some of them are:

Penchwhwllr in St. Dogmaels, Wales. A 2-storey loadbearing and hybrid house,
begun in 2003 and now almost completed. Full Planning and Building
Regulation approval.

Phase One of a residential school, In North Yorkshire, built for a Charity.
Loadbearing with car tyre foundations. Full Planning and Building Regulation
approval.

The Spiral House in Ireland, 2-storey loadbearing. Full planning and
building regulation approval.

If it is helpful I can put you in touch with the Building Regulation officer
in North Yorkshire who we worked with.
Best wishes
Barbara

Amazon Nails
Strawbale Building, Training and Consultancy
Warning: Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!

Tel/fax: 0044 (0)1706 814696
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk";>http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk</a>