GSBN:Danish Testing on SB walls

Dear Marcus et al.

The Danish sb-testprogramme has produced several results now available via the internet.
Thanks to a lot of work by J¿rgen Munch-Andersen
  MSc (CivEng), PhD, Head of Department
  +45 4574 2388
  jma@...
the results are also partly available in English:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/jma_slides_halmhuse.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/jma_slides_halmhuse.pdf</a>

The test reports (in Danish) are available via the following links:
- fire test of clay as a surface cover material: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/pg10809.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/pg10809.pdf</a>
- 30min fire test of clay plastered non-loadbearing sb-wall: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/pg10810.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/pg10810.pdf</a>
- air-sound-insulation of clay plastered non-loadbearing sb-wall: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/p870072.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/p870072.pdf</a>
- capillary hight rise of mussell shells, three densities: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/2001-02-21.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/2001-02-21.pdf</a>
- organic and microbial dust as a healtrisk in strawbale building: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/amislutrapport.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/amislutrapport.pdf</a>
- water vapour transmission properties of clay plaster with various surface treatments / additives: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/423-8a.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/423-8a.pdf</a>
- water vapour transmission properties of straw <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/423-8b.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/423-8b.pdf</a>
- moisture accumulation of sb-walls plastered with clay plaster on the inside (warm side) and clay plaster or lime plaster on the outside (cold side): <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/423-8c.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/423-8c.pdf</a>
- settling of non-loadbearing and loadbearing sb-walls after two moisture cycles: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/423-8d.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/423-8d.pdf</a>
- thermal insulation of earthplastered sb-wall, bale lying flat: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/55650-34.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/55650-34.pdf</a>
- thermal insulation of earthplastered sb-wall, bale on edge: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/55650-35.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/55650-35.pdf</a>
- thermal insulation of non plastered straw bale, on edge, flat, two different densities: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/danak.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/danak.pdf</a>
- thermal insulation of mussell shells, three different densities: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/danak.pdf";>http://www.by-og-byg.dk/download/pdf/danak.pdf</a>

Please pass on, and enjoy your reading.
Best regards,
Lars Keller