-> Papers on policy/ sustainable housing technology
     by Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...
-> Danish Testing on SB walls
     by "Lars Keller" larskeller@...

Date: 22 Sep 2004 14:41:58 -0600
From: Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...
Subject: Papers on policy/ sustainable housing technology

Dear fellows,

I am currently assisting a lecturer of Cochin university, Kerala India
Deepa Layana who is doing her promotion via an exchange program with Delft
University Netherlands. One of the options explored is the possibility of
using SB as a regrowable building material resource Her prof asked if I was
aware of previous thesis/papers on the topic of Sustainable housing
technology and policy.

I would be very pleased if you could help me identify such papers they
would be very useful and maybe prevent us from rediscovering the wheel. If
you know about papers on SB even better.

Rene