-> Re: GSBN:Danish Testing on SB walls
     by Chris Magwood TLSEditor@...

Date: 8 Oct 2004 10:28:03 -0600
From: Chris Magwood TLSEditor@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Danish Testing on SB walls

Hello GSBN'ers,

I have just downloaded the english package regarding the Danish straw
bale tests, as drawn to our attention by the ever-wonderful Lars.

Not being a science guy, I'm not sure how to interpret some of the
results, since I don't understand the terminology, nor do I have any
basis for comparison to other materials and tests.

But I would dearly love to include an article about these test
results in The Last Straw. Does anybody on this list feel like
putting these results into context and presenting them as an article
for TLS?

Please let me know!

Chris

- --