Re: Re: GSBN:Danny Buck's SB water problem

Thanks Derek,

I was going to try to find the time to write about the lead issue - and
to suggest that some people like copper for this kind of flashing. Easy
to work with, nice looking if it shows, and a much smaller ecological
footprint than lead. Some people object to all metals, I know.

David

David Eisenberg, Director

P.O. Box 27513, Tucson, AZ  85726-7513
(520) 624-6628 voice / (520) 798-3701 fax
strawnet@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.dcat.net";>http://www.dcat.net</a>

The Development Center for Appropriate Technology is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit organization. Our primary support comes from charitable
contributions from individuals and businesses, from our educational and
training programs and consulting services, and to a lesser degree today
from foundation grants. Please consider helping support our vital work.
Our mission is to enhance the health of the planet and our communities by
promoting a shift to sustainable construction and development practices
through leadership, strategic relationships, and education. To learn
about DCAT's work and how you can support it, please visit our website at
www.dcat.net