Date: 1 Nov 2004 03:04:06 -0600
From: "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...
Subject: bamboe grid in foundation

Nice day from The Hague:

Pascal and me had been discussing a bamboe grid for all foundation elements
instead of metal-grids. He used already ca. 35 mm bamboe tight together with
plastic cords which are used for straw-bales.

Are there any tests on strength and durability of bamboe?

Best wishes, Martin

- --- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
- ---The notes below outline what was removed. ---
- ---