Re: GSBN:TLS News

Judy,

Thanks you are an inspiration. Whenever I am given such an opportunity, up
pops Judy in my mind, "What would Judy think or say about this opportunity?"

Pity the citizens of the USA did not grasp the opportunity for change well
next time better. I hope Bush II proves more capable then I. I also hope
the media takes more responsibility this time round.

Whish you all a lot of strength and thanks very much for the encouragement.
I am looking forward to the task of making all those gems of the past
available to the new and later readers. A bonus for me is that I get all
the TLS issues before issue 26. I had some earlier ones too but these have
been "shared".