-> Re: GSBN:TLS News
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
-> Re: GSBN:TLS News
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Date: 4 Nov 2004 23:38:04 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:TLS News

on 11.4.2004 6:15 PM, Catherine Wanek at blackrange@...:

Date: 4 Nov 2004 23:46:23 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Thanks for your offer of photos for future issues. Some of the buildings you
mentioned have already been included in TLS and revisiting is always a
possibility, as well as featuring others we haven't included. There are many
"hot" topics to cover in future issues as well, and we're always glad to
have suggestions - and remember that Chris has always said he will be glad
to work with anyone on articles.

Joyce