-> Re: AUSBALE Web Site
     by John Glassford huffnpuff@...

Date: 20 Nov 2004 15:34:46 -0600
From: John Glassford huffnpuff@...
Subject: Re: AUSBALE Web Site

G 'day Balers

The AUSBALE web site is now fully operational and we would appreciate
any comments, advice and new members from anywhere around the world of
straw balers.

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.ausbale.org/";>http://www.ausbale.org/</a>

Send your comments to Andrew Webb who is our web master and a straw bale
type architect type chap:

andrew@...

Kind regards The Straw Wolf.