Date: 8 Dec 2004 00:04:58 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Need a bit of help...

Hello

My French doesn't go much beyond Merci and Bon Jour (well, maybe a bit
more). Could someone on this list translate and give me a brief description
of this publication...<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.21esiecle.qc.ca/";>http://www.21esiecle.qc.ca/</a>.

Thanks,

Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/TLS
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

Date: 8 Dec 2004 05:04:17 -0600
From: "Chug." chug@...
Subject: Re: GSBN translated webpage

Hi Joyce

just used online translator <a  target="_blank" href="http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn";>http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn</a>?
or <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.worldlingo.com/wl/translate";>http://www.worldlingo.com/wl/translate</a>

best wishes
Chug
chug@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/";>http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/</a>
.

 In Kiosk: Volume 11 No 4 Autumn 2004

IMPORTANT CORRECTION
I made a serious error in the edition of autumn 2004 of the House of the 21e
century. I was made take at the same time by an urban legend and a fish of
April. On page 38, I affirm that the expanded polystyrene contains a
powerful gas for purpose of greenhouse whose toxicity worries the scientific
community more and more and I give in reference the Web site
www.dhmo.org. I had read this information in the Duty of... 1 last April
without reading the last line of the long text of Louis-Gilles
Francoor who spoke about fish. See:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.ledevoir.com/2004/04/01/51233.html";>http://www.ledevoir.com/2004/04/01/51233.html</a>
By polish other texts, I neglected that one: I did not check the facts and
it is inexcusable. In fact, the famous gas in question, the monoxide of
dihydrogene, also called hydroxide of hydronium, is quite simply of water!
The following site uncovers this urban legend:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.snopes.com/toxins/dhmo.htm";>http://www.snopes.com/toxins/dhmo.htm</a>
This lesson of humility for the journalist that I am is nothing
comparatively with the wrong which the article could cause with the
manufacturers of
expanded polystyrene (PSE) and I excuse myself some sincerely. It is
insulating which I recommend since of the years because it does not affect
the layer of ozone at all, in more of being very powerful, in particular to
insulate the foundations like the walls except ground, and it very sedentary
when is installed according to recommendations' of the manufacturer. Once
more, my sincere excuses with the industry of the expanded polystyrene. I
will in the future ensure myself to be more rigorous.
Andre Fauteux, editor

Exclusive article with this site:
Geobiology

List of the 100 subscribers prizes winner of our Cd of files 1994-2003

Current events
Read or subscribe you free in Cyberbulletin of the House of the 21e century,
sent several times per month. A particular stress is laid on environmental
health.

Ten years of files on c#233#d#233#rom!

For its 10th birthday, the magazine the House of the 21e century offers in
its first c#233#d#233#rom filing all the articles published since March 1994.
Presented in format pdf and allowing a research by key words, the articles
are free from publicity. Moreover, it contains the first repertory of
products and ecological services residential ever published in Quebec.
Only 59,95 $ (or 49,95$ for our subscribers) handling charges of 5$ and
taxes in addition.

To order to the 1-800-667-4444 or to send your cheque of 74,75 $ (or 61,23 $
for our subscribers) to:

Editions of the 21e century
2955 Field of the lake Lucerne
Ste-Adele Qc J8B 3K9

Thank you for your interest and good reading!

- ----

Drink Trait#233#
Picnic with arsenic
Perdure wood: preserved at high temperature
Poisoned Playgrounds (file pdf)
Treated wood becomes more toxic into growing old
 Criteria of a Novoclimat house, healthier and with higher energetic
efficiency certified by the Agency of the energy effectiveness of Quebec:
heating, ventilation. List manufacturers of Novoclimat houses and
contractors in Novoclimat ventilation.
Index of the news
Electromagnetic fields in the Canadian houses
The medical director of Ottawa disadvises the wood treated with the
nurseries (in English)
Leading article: Pesticides: Protect-your children!
Housing conditions and public health in the metropolitan area
Four suppliers of solar electricity
Over-sensitiveness-consensus 1999 (in English)
Over-sensitiveness-definition
The Canadian Center of residential technologies
Dangers of cellular (in English)
Electromagnetic fields and health
Which is the bond between pollution, the changes climatic and health?
Careful avoidance of the electromagnetic fields.
Electric vehicles.
Toxicity of the perfumes.
Asbestos in vermiculite.

(c) Editions of the 21e century