Re: GSBN:2006 OSBBC ISBBC

At 09:15 PM 12/8/04 -0500, you wrote:
exciting news! We are ready to formally announce that the OSBBC will be
hosting and presenting the
2006 International Straw Bale Building Conference right here in Ontario,
Canada......... the funding seems to be available from the provincial
government to allow us to cover the conference costs and possibly the
travel costs for presenters....

Chris -- your plan sounds terrific -- count us in for the full
session.  I'll plan to shoot some video, so think about what you might want
documented in that way.

And what a great government you have!  Imagine what a stellar group of
international presenters you can assemble if you can pay their travel costs.

Best regards and happy holidays,
Catherine Wanek & Pete Fust

Black Range Films &
Natural Building Resources
119 Main St. , Kingston, NM 88042
505-895-3389 / fax 505-895-3326
blackrange@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbalecentral.com";>http://www.strawbalecentral.com</a>

--- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
---The notes below outline what was removed. ---