GSBN:2006 OSBBC ISBBC

Chris,

This is great! It isn't hard to imagine that some of us, probably still
in 2006, will be looking for any excuse to get into Canada...and may need
an official reason to cross the border... so count on DCAT being there.
Heck by then some of us might already be living up there...

All joking aside, it looks like you've done some excellent work to get to
this point. I look forward to seeing this unfold. I plan to come for the
whole thing and am willing to do what I can to help.

Good luck and bravo!

David

David Eisenberg
DCAT