-> Re: GSBN:2006 OSBBC ISBBC
     by Catherine Wanek CatherineW@...
-> GSBN:2006 OSBBC ISBBC
     by Strawnet@...

Date: 10 Dec 2004 11:30:37 -0600
From: Catherine Wanek CatherineW@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:2006 OSBBC ISBBC

At 09:15 PM 12/8/04 -0500, you wrote:
>exciting news! We are ready to formally announce that the OSBBC will be
>hosting and presenting the
>2006 International Straw Bale Building Conference right here in Ontario,
>Canada......... the funding seems to be available from the provincial
>government to allow us to cover the conference costs and possibly the
>travel costs for presenters....

Chris -- your plan sounds terrific -- count us in for the full
session.  I'll plan to shoot some video, so think about what you might want
documented in that way.

And what a great government you have!  Imagine what a stellar group of
international presenters you can assemble if you can pay their travel costs.

Best regards and happy holidays,
Catherine Wanek & Pete Fust

Black Range Films &
Natural Building Resources
119 Main St. , Kingston, NM 88042
505-895-3389 / fax 505-895-3326
blackrange@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbalecentral.com";>http://www.strawbalecentral.com</a>

- --- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
- ---The notes below outline what was removed. ---
- ---