From: forum@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 10:57 AM
Subject: GSBN:Nouveau Myth in the making...?

Hi all,

Coralie and I just participated in the first national Ecological Building Fair
in Paris. (Of course the incredible Tom Rijven and his groupies were present
also).
It was a great succes, it was held in one of those enormous halls that was in
great contrast with the content offered during the fair.
Almost 11.000 visitors!

Coralie and I presented our SB book (+CD-Rom)that we managed to finish 1 day
before the event (OK, it took some overtime to be ready, but hey... PARIS!!)
We sold 260 copies during the 3 days and got lots of nice feedback.
For those of you who participated in the making of this book, your copie will be
sent out this week! So buy a dictionarry ! (or type it all out on Babelfish as
Chug cleaverly pointed out)