From: "chris newton" chris@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: GSBN:Nouveau Myth in the making...?

Hi Andr?

I was talking to a farmer in Queensland, Australia the other day. He said
that farmers throw a bale of straw into dams that are effected by algae and
this gets rid of the algae? I am now on the look out for a dam effected by
algae so I can give it a try.

Regards Chris Newton
www.newtonhouse.info/straw.htm