From: "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 9:12 AM
Subject: GSBN:Re: proposal

Yes proposals: I'd like to suggest Kuba (Jakob Wihan) from the Czech
Republic, presently living in Paris. He joined the last gathering in Denmark
and the last one in Austria. He is a motivated architect, presently taking a
years course at the Center for Alternative Technology in Wales and one of
the advocates for straw-bale construction: <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.jakubwihan.com/";>http://www.jakubwihan.com/</a>

Andre and Coralie: congretulations with your book. Put me on the orderlist
(Moulin du Roz, 29690 Berrien). Actually Kuba tried to sell straw panels
made in the Czech Republic at the same Paris fair.

Very best wishes, Martin