Re: GSBN:2006 OSBBC ISBBC

Wow!

I just wanted to thank all of you who responded so positively to the
announcement for the 2006 ISBBC here in Ontario. It's a huge boost in
confidence to all of us who have been starting work on the project.
We are just about set to formally announce the dates and details to
our OSBBC members and the various straw bale lists. I know it's
almost 2 years off still, but the momentum is strong already!

Cheers,

Chris
--

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawhomes.ca";>http://www.strawhomes.ca</a>