From: billc_lists@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: GSBN:Re: Proposal

hi folks,

Ok, it looks like Kuba is a clear winner.  I'll send an invitation out shortly.

On the other hand, it appears that at least one member has
reservations about inviting Hank Carr.  I haven't followed a whole
lot of the discussions that he has been involved in on "those other
strawbale lists", but if I remember correctly there was some common
sense lacking in design or implementation.  Correct me if I'm wrong
(I haven't gone dug back in the archives yet).

Perhaps we could ask OSBBC who *they* would like to represent them.
Your comments?

I also received a request to join from Kent Wold (WG9
woldgood9@...) who is rather active on the SB-R-Us list (to
the point of being a bit too chatty IMHO).  I think he would probably
be considered in the "interested layman" category.  What think y'all?

GSBN is an invitation-only forum of key individuals and representatives of regional straw
construction organizations. The costs of operating this list are underwritten by The Last Straw
Journal in exchange for use of the GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.

For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list, send email to
GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT line.
----