Re: GSBN:Re: Proposal

Hi all,

Regarding new people for GSBN. I have had an extensive exchange with
Hank Carr off list which I thought was constructive and quite useful. I
pledge to invite him as a list member. I know he has had an altercation
with Rob Tom and I respect his objections but I feel we should not
become a list of true believers it is good to have constructive
differences of opinions.

Having said that I would not like to lose Rob Tom on GSBN. At the same
time I would like to make a pledge for being inclusive.  Maybe ask
other OSBBC members what their opinion is of Hank Carr before going
further because I feel there is a potential risk of this blossoming
into a conflict which could be damaging to people and the interests of
our open movement.