GSBN:Re: Proposal

Like Rene, I do not want to lose Rob Tom on this list.  Rob's knowledge,
contributions and commitment improving strawbale construction methods make
his participation a valuable resource.  I hope that both he and Hank could
participate in GSBN successfully.  If there is an issue with who represents
the geographic area of Ontario, perhaps we could change Rob's GSBN status,
so that he is a representative for the world (or maybe for his home
planet).

Derek Roff

--On Tuesday, December 14, 2004 12:58 PM +0100 Rene Dalmeijer