Re: GSBN:Re: Proposal

Paul,

I concur with your views on this matter there is no easy way out.

What I suggest though is continue on the line we have done in the past
and depend on the digression of the list members to decide if
discussions should go via the list or person to person a practice I am
sure many of the members already do. This does mean that there is a
risk of invoking too much self censorship and thus loosing opinionated
discussions which have raised and resolved important issues in the
past.

I will certainly continue my current practice and am definitly inspired
by discussions fueled by contributions such as recently fired by 'Rob
the ray' and 'drying bales Hank'.