Re: GSBN:Re: Proposal

On Dec 15, 2004, at 10:17 AM, Judyknox42@...:

 . . . We don't know Hank, but have no reason not to welcome him if
other members of
the GSBN feel he can contribute at that level. As for you, Rob, you
have
always been a knowledgeable, witty and important contributor, and we
wouldn't want
to see you change that in any way.  We just don't see it as an
"either/or"
situation.

And we'd like to add how much we admire and love the international
straw-bale
community...many individually...and collectively...you represent the
thoughtful, intentional, generous-spirited, caring community we would
wish to live in
and clone throughout this distressed world.  You truly enrich our
lives and
work.
We wish you all a new year filled with loving, life-affirming livingry.

Thank you, Judy and Matts.  I concur on every point, and wish you
each and all
a peaceful, happy solstice/new year.

Bruce King

PS:  Rob Tom, if you try to escape this list, I will personally
come up there to the North Pole and hunt you down and trap
you and yank you back in.

You're either with us or you're with us, by jimmy.

--- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
---The notes below outline what was removed. ---
 text/enriched
---