Re: GSBN:Re: Proposal

The discussion on the list about the inclusion of Hank Carr has brought out
many important points about the purpose of the GSBN, the importance of
representation from each geographical area or network, and the contributions
of its participants.  I agree with Bill C's comments below that we not
invite him to join GSBN and recommend that we include Kim Thompson from Nova
Scotia.

Joyce

on 12.15.2004 1:14 PM, billc_lists@...
billc_lists@...: