Re: GSBN:Re: Lime Powder Hydrate

> ...and I can pre-mix the lime/sand and oxide, bag it and
> just add water!!  That is a product that is a true pre-mix that can be
> sold onto straw bale renderers with a guaranteed colour.

Wow, you aussies have some dry sand out there. The sand we get locally is to
moist for pre-mixing with lime (not to mention the unwashed sand that still
contains some clay)

As for the premixing method Paul proposes, some limes seem 'fatter/creamier'
than others, so it makes sense that it would work with some limes and not with
others.

Warm greetings
Andr?