Re: GSBN:Re: Proposal

I go along with the consensus so far about not adding Hank Carr to the GSBN
-- at least for the time being.  Ontario is currently amply and well
represented on this list.

As for Kim Thompson -- it happens she was just visiting here at the Black
Range, and we discussed the GSBN.  She was actually on the list at the
beginning of the GSBN, but dropped off due to time constraints.  However,
now I think she might be persuaded to come back.

Rob T -- let me suggest that you contact Kim T. to invite her back.  I
expect that we would have total agreement to having Kim back on this list.

As for Habib Gonzales, I feel sure that he must have been on the list from
the beginning too -- he's so very respected for his strawbale work.  I will
contact him about it.

As for archives being open to the ether, I favor a snipped version (via
Bill C's august judgement) that edits anything potentially hurtful .   That
said, ideally the collective wisdom expressed on this list will continue to
make its way in a condensed form into the pages of The Last Straw
Journal.    Perhaps we should require anyone who wants to view the GSBN
archives, first be a subscriber to TLS .......;-)

Happy solstice to you all,
Catherine