*INTERNAL* Re: GSBN:New member discussion policy

Well, this is great! I had started to write a message suggesting we mark
all messages that are of an internal nature with a word and "internal"
was my thought too. I got interrupted and when I came back to it I
discovered that AndrE had the same idea. Terrific! If we can keep these
kinds of discussions out of the archives it'll be better for all of us.

It does mean, however, that when we write something that's for internal
consumption, we'll want to remember that if we digress into something of
general or wider interest, it will be purged along with the internal
info.

So messages on internal matters should be limited to internal subjects
only and not mixed with myths, or old (or new) wives tales, or
discussions of bale travails, baler sales, wet bales from fierce gales,
bad details, or fine wheat ales...

Have a wonderful weekend and holiday season...

David

David Eisenberg, Director
P.O. Box 27513, Tucson, AZ  85726-7513
(520) 624-6628 voice / (520) 798-3701 fax
strawnet@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.dcat.net";>http://www.dcat.net</a>

"Truly appropriate technology is technology that ordinary people
can use for their own benefit and the benefit of their community
that doesn't make them dependent on systems over which they have
no control."             John F.C. Turner