Re: GSBN:New member discussion policy

I completely agree with Paul and Lars.  This solves the problem more
eloquently than make a secret (GSBNXXX) list as had been earlier proposed
(and rejected).
Nehemiah
StoneAndStraw@...

of regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this
list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the
GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.